There are many ways to keep in touch with what is happening in Athens City Schools! Click here to download a handout with all of the info!
Our district's mobile app is available for download to your mobile device (for free) in iTunes or the Google Play store! Once you have downloaded the app, you can click on the Settings option to turn on push notifications, which will enable you to automatically receive push notifications sent from the district on your mobile device. You can also sign up for push notifications from the individual buildings you select. Type "Athens City School District" in the search field or go to athenscsd.org in your browser and the app will appear in a banner across the top of the browser window to download.
Support Email for Campus Portal Accounts: email@example.com
- Download the Mobile App (Campus Portal) from the App Store, Google Play or Amazon Appstore
- Enter Our District ID: NHNQBV
- District Name is Athens City SD
- Enter your username and password and Go!
- If your mobile app is not working properly, delete the app, reinstall it and enter the District ID above and your login information
Infinite Campus Portal Account:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a parent or student portal account
- When you receive your username and password, log in to the portal. It is recommended that you log on for the first time on a computer instead of the mobile app if possible.
- Under the Parents or Student drop-down menu, select the Campus Parent Portal link:
You will be prompted to change your password the first time you log in. You will need to select a "strong" password. The strength bar will need to turn green for it to be accepted (try using at least 1 letter, number and symbol).
Keep in Touch with the Athens City Schooi District