Senior pictures are due Friday, April 13th.
- ?Please email them or have your photographer email them to email@example.com. I will email you confirmation when I have received your child's photo.
- Most professional photographers offer this service as part of their package. Be sure to ask your photographer to get me your chosen picture by April 13th.
- Head and shoulders, portrait-style shots are preferable. I accept full body shots, but head and shoulder simply looks better given the size of the yearbook photo. No props (cars, sports equipment, pets, etc.) will be accepted.
- If you cannot afford a photographer, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Many of our local photographers do pro bono photo shoots for local students. I would be happy to set this up if needed.
- We will use the Lifetouch school photo for any students who do not submit their senior photos by this deadline.
- I’ve set the deadline as late as I possibly can to allow you as much time as possible to get your child’s photos taken. I understand that many students want outdoor spring pictures taken. Please understand that this deadline will be strictly observed.
The 2017-2018 book is on sale now, at its lowest price.
- ?The books are now $50. If you are interested in purchasing your child's senior yearbook, you can either send a check (made out to "AHS yearbook") or cash to school. All they have to do is swing by my room (A112) and drop off the money. If you want to purchase a book online with a debit or credit card, just go to http://www.jostens.com/ and choose "Athens High School." The books will be in the first week of September and can be picked up at the high school.
- The price of the book will go up to $55 after winter break.
Senior yearbook recognition ads are now for sale.
- ?This is a nice way to offer congratulations for your senior. All you have to do is send us your picture(s) and tell us what you want to say and we will create the ad for you. It also helps us offset the cost of our yearbook, so your support really helps us out. All ads are full color and your child will be "tagged" in the index. The ad dimensions and prices are as follows:
- Business Card (3.5 by 2 inches) - $30
- 2 Block (3.5 by 4 inches) - $60
- 4 Block (7.5 by 4 inches) - $120
- Full Page (10.5 by 7.5 inches) $240
If you are interested in recognizing your senior in an ad, email me at email@example.com or fill out an order form, which can be picked up in the main office.