Support Email for Campus Portal Accounts: email@example.com
Please read the updated Infinite Campus Portal Account Information Sheet
- Download the Campus Parent App from the App Store or Google Play Store. Students will use the Campus Student App.
- Enter Our District Name (Athens City) and State (Ohio).
- District Name is Athens City SD.
- Enter your username and password and Go!
- If your app is not working properly, delete the app, reinstall it and enter the District ID above and your login information.
- If you are using the old Campus Portal App, it will no longer be supported.
Infinite Campus Portal Account:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a parent or student portal account
- When you receive your username and password, log in to the parent or student portal. It is recommended that you log on for the first time on a computer instead of the mobile app if possible.
- You will be prompted to change your password the first time you log in. You will need to select a "strong" password. The strength bar will need to turn green for it to be accepted (try using at least 1 letter, number and symbol).
To enhance our existing absence-checking procedure, we are introducing a new, more efficient student absence reporting system called SafeArrival. This new system will reduce the time it takes to verify student attendance, make it easy for you to report your child’s absence and easy for staff to respond to unexplained student absences. With SafeArrival, you are asked to report your child’s absence in advance using any of these 3 convenient methods:
- Using your mobile device, download and install the SchoolMessenger app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store (or from the links at https://go.schoolmessenger.com). The first time you use the app, select Sign up to create your account. Select Attendance then Report an Absence.
- Use the SafeArrival website, https://go.schoolmessenger.com. The first time you use the website, select Sign up to create your account. Select Attendance then Report an Absence.
- Call the toll-free number 1-866-811-3171 to report an absence using the automated phone system.
Read the SafeArrival Family Frequently Asked Questions