Athens High School Athletic Boosters
The Athens High School Athletic Boosters is a nonprofit organization that supports all high school sports teams with over 350 athletes each year. The Boosters club supports our athletes and coaches by helping fund scholarships, uniforms, equipment, and coach development. Through fundraising efforts, including membership, sponsorships, concessions, and sports programs, the Boosters club is proud to contribute to and help support the Athens High School athletic community.
In partnership with Athens High School, the Boosters club strives:
- To assist the school representative/officials in developing policies and procedures related to athletics;
- To provide a coordinated effort to improve athletic facilities;
- To act as a fundraising agent to supplement the athletic department and school board expenditures;
- To act as an umbrella organization under which each support high school sport or parent group can receive financial guidance and procedural support; and
- To serve and advocate for a positive athletic experience for the students, coaches, fans, and officials of Athens High School.
There are two ways you can help support Athens High School athletics and the AHS Athletic Boosters today!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media! (link to Facebook @AthensHighSchoolAthleticBoosters)