Please be sure you have completed all of the following before turning in your application. The School will not accept unsigned or incomplete applications.
If you have never had a work permit, please complete steps 1-5 below. (Note: If you HAVE had a work permit, complete steps 1, 2 and 5).
- STUDENT/ APPLICANT INFORMATION: This section must be completed by student/ applicant and signed by parent or legal guardian. Please click on the application link below to download the application.
- PLEDGE OF EMPLOYER: This section should be completed by the employer and MUST include tax ID number (9 digits). Also number 1- 4 MUST be completed with actual hours and times.
- PHYSICAL: You are required to have a work physical unless you have a current Athletic physical on file. This is mandatory, no exceptions.
- PROOF OF AGE: You must provide a copy of your birth certificate or license, we may have it on file at the school however if we do not you will need to provide this.
- Allow time for the work permit to be processed.
The form will be done through email, for social distancing purposes. If you do not have access to a printer you may pick it up at Athens High School, (please call for scheduling a pick up time) or visit The Plains Public Library to print your emailed form.