At last week's Board Meeting, the ACSD Board of Education approved a measure directing me to sell of unused/excess furnishings and materials that have been stored at the Chauncey Building for several years. Items for sale include:
- ?Student desks/chairs $5 each
- File cabinets $10/each
- Metal teacher desks $20/each
- Drafting desks $35/each
- Wooden teacher desks $50/each
- Other random items, shelves, etc. $10/each
- Wall maps/etc. $20/each
- WHERE: Chauncey Building Gymnasium (at back of the building)
- 21 Birge Dr., Chauncey, OH 45719
- WHEN: Saturday, September 29th and Saturday, October 6th
- TIME: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- WHAT: Used/Outdated School Furnishings/Materials
- ALL SALES ARE CASH ONLY!!
- ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS-IS AND ALL ITEMS PURCHASED MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE BUILDING AT THE TIME OF SALE!
- The District reserves the right to reduce the price of items on the second day of the sale.
Thomas J. Gibbs, Ed.D.
Athens City School District