All AHS students currently enrolled in courses with fees need to pay those fees by Thursday, October 17, 2019. If you have not yet paid school fees for this semester (if your child has any), please pay them by the due date to the AHS Guidance Office (checks payable to AHS or cash).
- If fees are not paid by this date, parent/guardian and student portal accounts will be disabled.
- If you have completed both the application for free/reduced lunch AND the permission form to share your information form and have qualified for this program, you may be exempt from paying course fees. Please check with the guidance office if you have any questions.
All student fees for students in Athens City Schools in grades Kindergarten - 12th grade are posted to Infinite Campus. This allows parents/guardians and students to look up fees owed and paid from their portal accounts. If you are a parent/guardian with more than one child in the district, you can look up fees for each child by selecting each child's profile from your portal account.
- Log on to ACSD Campus Parent.
- Click on the ?Fees link to see a list of any fees due for your child.
- Once fees have been paid to your child's school, you will see that payment applied on Campus and see that your total balance is updated as well.