For students who are interested in wrestling for AHS or AMS, here is the information on conditioning/practice.
We will begin preseason conditioning starting next week after school. We will lift and condition from 3:00-4:15 pm at AHS on Tuesday 11/5, Wednesday 11/6, Friday 11/8, Monday 11/11, and Wednesday 11/13.
We will have our first official practice on Friday 11/15.
- Practice will end at 5:00 pm and students should be picked up at 5:15 pm.
- The athletes will need a current physical and will need to sign up on Final Forms.
- Wear athletic gear and running shoes. Wrestlers will need wrestling shoes on the mats.
- AHS students will practice in the John Deno Wrestling room at AHS.
- AMS wrestlers will practice at the Old Plains Elementary gym behind the old Central Office building.
- There will be a bus that will take the AMS kids from AMS to the Plains.
- I need to get a number of kids that are planning to attend, so we can make a plan for bussing.
- Please have your child sign up at the office so we can get a number for transport.
Please email Coach Kaiser with any questions at email@example.com