Athens City Schools is moving all academic student registration (in addition to athletic registration) to FinalForms, an online forms and data management service that will be replacing paper forms. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign enrollment, back-to-school and athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time.
Please follow the directions below for the category you belong to. Please note that we only need one residential, custodial legal parent/guardian to register student(s).
- Category 1: I have 7th-12th grade student athlete(s) who are currently enrolled students at ACSD.
- You will log in to the account you have been using to register your student(s) for athletics.
- Category 2: I have student(s) who are currently enrolled at ACSD but NOT 7th-12th grade student athletes.
- You will receive an email message from firstname.lastname@example.org
- You MUST use the email to log in to your account to register your student(s) and not create a new account. If you create a new account for you and your student(s) who are already in the system, it will create duplicate accounts which will require the district to work with Final Forms support to get the accounts merged and the data fixed.
- Also, you will be able to add any new preschool or kindergarten students if you already have other students currently enrolled at ACSD from your parent/guardian account.
- Please click here for the directions for current/returning students.
- Category 3: I have student(s) who are currently enrolled at ACSD but I don't have an email address on file with the district.
- If you do not have an email address on file, please send an email to email@example.com. We can then add your email address to the system and send you an activation email from Final Forms.
- Category 4: I have a preschool or kindergarten student or we just moved here and are new to the district.
- You will need to set up a new account.
- Please see the Final Forms Parent Playbook for instructions.
IMPORTANT: Please click here to read the ACSD Final Forms FAQ which has answers to common questions.
Thank you for your assistance in streamlining our paperwork processes at Athens City Schools.
How do families get this information regarding registration if they are new to the district or registering a student for the first time?
For anyone without current students in the district, the information will be posted:
- As a news item on the district website news section.
- On the ACSD COVID-19 Closure Landing Page.
- Sent out as a push notification via the ACSD mobile app (free download available to anyone - see details below).
- On our social media (available to anyone - see details below).
ACSD Mobile App
Our district's mobile app is available for download to your mobile device (for free) in iTunes or the Google Play store! Once you have downloaded the app, you can click on the Settings option to turn on push notifications, which will enable you to automatically receive push notifications sent from the district on your mobile device. You can also sign up for push notifications from the individual buildings you select. Type "Athens City School District" in the search field or go to athenscsd.org in your browser and the app will appear in a banner across the top of the browser window to download.
Social Media - #AthensBulldogs
Find out what is going on in the Athens City School District via our: