In-person Kindergarten Registration and Screening events have been cancelled. Please follow the steps listed below to complete the registration process for your incoming kindergartener.
Directions for ACSD Kindergarten Registration 2020-2021
Kindergarten Registration Process
- Fill out all registration forms online via FinalForms.
- If you have older student(s) already enrolled at ACSD, you received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org last spring with your account login and you can add your new kindergartner from that account.
- If you have only a new kindergartner to ACSD or are new to the district, you will create a new account using the link and directions below.
- URL: https://athens-oh.finalforms.com
- Directions: Final Forms Parent Playbook
- FAQ: FinalForms FAQ for ACSD
- If possible, scan or take photos of the required documents and upload them to FinalForms.
- Child identification
- Student's Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency
- Sign up for an appointment to provide legal Residential Parent/Guardian Driver's License or State Issued ID Card. If you can not upload your other required documents to FinalForms, you can bring those to the appointment as well.
- Request an ACSD Elementary Registration Appointment
- The nursing team will be in touch regarding any additional immunizations that are necessary once they review your child's immunization records and will communicate vision and hearing once this is finalized.
- Your child MUST BE 5 YEARS OLD ON OR BEFORE August 1, 2020 to be eligible for registration.
Required Documentation List:
- Your Child’s Birth Certificate
- Visa and I-20 for international students (Must provide entry date to the country on the VISA.)
- Legal Residential Parent/Guardian Driver's License or State Issued ID Card
- Your Child’s Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency (i.e. a Utility Bill showing "service at" a physical address, a Property Tax Bill, a Mortgage Bill, a Lease Agreement, etc.—proof must show a physical address,not a P.O. Box)
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
If you are able, you can upload your required documentation when you register your kindergartner on FinalForms.
- Under the New Student Registration Process form, there is a section where you can upload files.
- You can scan your files or take photos of them.
- You can then click the Manage Documents button and upload the saved files from your device to Final Forms.
- They must be in PDF, JPG or PNG format.