All families need to log into FinalForms (even if you have already completed forms for your child(ren) for the 20-21 school year). A new form, ACSD Online Learning Program, has been added to the formset for all students and we need this form to be completed for EACH STUDENT in the district, along with all other forms in FinalForms if you have not yet completed them. This form must be completed by Friday, August 7, 2020.
FinalForms Directions & Information
- Link to Register: https://athens-oh.finalforms.com
- Questions or Assistance for FinalForms: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions Regarding Registration: email@example.com
ACSD Online Learning Program
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Athens City School District will begin the 2020-2021 school online and revisit the possibility of face-to-face instruction at the end of the first quarter. However, the district has committed to offering full online instruction to students for the entire academic year if parents/guardians choose. In order to adequately prepare for this model, the district needs to be informed of each parent/guardian’s decision to participate online for the 2020-2021 academic year. Any parent/guardian who wants to keep their child(ren) online for the entire year, regardless of other opportunities provided by the district, must complete this form for EACH CHILD. Students will be provided access to the curriculum, a district Chromebook and a wifi hotspot for internet access (if necessary). Once you have selected your enrollment preference for the 2020-2021 school year, students will not be permitted to leave or enter their chosen program unless space is available.
FinalForms Directions & Information
All academic student registration (in addition to athletic registration) for Athens City Schools is on FinalForms, an online forms and data management service that will be replacing paper forms. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign enrollment, back-to-school and athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time.
Please follow the directions below according to the category you belong to. Please note that we only need one residential, custodial legal parent/guardian to register student(s).
Category 1: I have 7th-12th grade student athlete(s) who are currently enrolled students at ACSD.
- You will log in to the FinalForms account you have been using to register your student(s) for athletics.
Category 2: I have student(s) who are currently enrolled at ACSD but NOT 7th-12th grade student athletes.
- You should’ve received an email message from firstname.lastname@example.org last spring.
- You MUST use the email to log in to your account to register your student(s) and not create a new account. If you create a new account for you and your student(s) who are already in the system, it will create duplicate accounts which will require the district to work with Final Forms support to get the accounts merged and the data fixed.
- Also, you will be able to add any new preschool or kindergarten students if you already have other students currently enrolled at ACSD from your parent/guardian account.
- Please click here for the directions for current/returning students.
Category 3: I have student(s) who are currently enrolled at ACSD but I don't have an email address on file with the district.
- If you do not have an email address on file, please send an email to email@example.com. We can then add your email address to the system and send you an activation email from FinalForms.
Category 4: I have a preschool or kindergarten student or we just moved here and are new to the district.
IMPORTANT: Please click here to read the ACSD Final Forms FAQ which has answers to common questions.
Thank you for your assistance in streamlining our paperwork processes at Athens City Schools.