Athens City Schools Food Services offers healthy meals every school day. If you have questions regarding meals for your child(ren), please email email@example.com.
Local Resources for Food During the Summer
As we get into the routine of our delivery system to parents we understand your patience and understanding. We are serving items that are more shelf stable as we all adjust to the routine and as things become more familiar we will be expanding what we offer.
- We need a survey completed for EACH STUDENT you are requesting meal delivery for.
- Busses will depart each school between 8:15-8:30 a and meals will be delivered between 8:30 - 10:30 am.
- If you would like a smaller window for your delivery time , you can contact the bus garage at 740-797-3108.
- If you live at the locations below, you will need to meet us at the entrance. While picking up food ,be sure to maintain a 6 ft distance from driver and other patrons, and masks are required.
- Evergreen Estates, The Plains 8:30-8:45 am
- Garden Apartments, W. State St. 8:30-8:45 am
- Sandstone Apartments, The Plains 8:30-8:45 am
- Andover, Athens 8:45-9:00 am
- Carriage Hill, Athens 8:30-8:45 am
- Green Meadows Trailer Court, Chauncey 8:45-9:00 am
- 24 Home St., Athens 8:30-8:45 am
- Knollwood Ct., 8:30-8:45 am
- If you have requested milk, you will need to meet the bus to accept the milk or we cannot leave it.
- If you are NOT receiving milk, please leave a cooler at the end of your drive to leave the meals.
|Breakfast Prices (K-12)
||Lunch Prices (K-12)
You now have the option to pay for school meals online.
PaySchools is excited to announce that your district has been upgraded to our latest and greatest online payment product, PaySchools Central! While this transition is designed to be seamless, it is important to note, if you are using Auto Replenishment, The Auto Replenishment feature in PayForIt will not be activated in PaySchools Central until you login in for the first time at PaySchools Central.
You can Login to your PaySchools Central Account by clicking the link below and using your PayForIt Credentials.
Access the Food Services Letter and the Income Guidelines for Free and Reduced Meals (both located in the documents section of the site on the right-hand side) to learn more about how you can application to see if you may qualify for free or reduced meals. The reduced cost is $0.30 for breakfast and $0.40 for lunch. If you have questions about the free or reduced application, please call 740-797-4544 ext. 225.
House Bill 530 requires public and community schools in which at least 20% of enrolled children are eligible for free meals to implement school breakfast programs. Schools in the Athens City School District currently serving breakfast under HB 530 are Athens High School, Athens Middle School, The Plains Intermediate, East Elementary and Morrison Elementary.