Sunday, February 14, 2021
Monday, February 15, 2021
Teacher Inservice Day 2/15/21
BAC (Business Advisory Council) Meeting 2/15/21
@ 2:30 PM
Tuesday, February 16, 2021
AMS & 6th Grade East-West Picture Retake Day (Cohort A)
Below is the information regarding absentee/remake student picture dates.
IN PERSON Absentee/Remake Student Picture Dates:
- February 2nd & 5th AMS & 6th Grade East-West
- February 3rd & 4th AHS
- February 9th & 11th East-West Elementary
- February 10th & 12th The Plains
- February 17th & 19th Morrison-Gordon Elementary
- February 24th & 26th Early Learning Center
ONLINE LEARNING Absentee/Remake Student Picture Date:
- February 8th, 9 am - 12 pm & 3-5 pm
- Click here to sign up for the virtual picture retake day.
- These will be in the Athens High School LIBRARY.
- Parents and/or students will come to the main entrance of the high school.
Click here to view the flyer for these events.
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Thursday, February 18, 2021
East-West Picture Retake Day (Cohort B)
Regular Board Meeting 2/18/21
@ 6:30 PM
The Athens City School District Board of Education will be meeting on February 18, 2021 at 6:30 pm to conduct the February Regular Board Meeting. Consistent with the Order and directives from the Director of the Ohio Department of Health and Governor related to COVID-19, this meeting will be conducted virtually. The public is invited to join the virtual meeting by teleconference or video conference using the following information:
Meeting ID: 998 1147 2246
In order to accommodate public participation, anyone wishing to provide comment to the Board must notify Dr. Gibbs at 740-797-4544 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3:00 p.m. on February 18, 2021.
Friday, February 19, 2021
Saturday, February 20, 2021