The AHS Junior/Senior Prom, The Secret Garden, will be held Saturday April 13th from 8:00 - 11:00 pm in the gymnasium.
- Tickets will be on sale Monday in the Cafe during the lunch periods or from Mrs. Barr before or after school.
- Tickets are $20 per person.
- AHS and Tri-County students can attend.
- Students from out-of-district will need a signed form turned in to the Principal's office.
- Parents willing to volunteer to chaperone or provide light snacks can contact Mrs. Barr at AHS at email@example.com.
Admission to Prom also means free admission to "Night at the Grand" sponsored by Oakview Dermatology. The After Prom Party goes from 11:00 pm to 2:30 am at The Athena Grand on E. State Street. Attendees will be showered with food, games, arcade games, and prizes such as multiple pairs of AirPods, a Smart TV, a Chromebook, wireless Beats, and tons of gift cards. Students also get to watch their choice of offered movies with popcorn and beverages. Just present your Prom ticket at the door. Students are eligible for the prizes as long as they are present. Once a student leaves they cannot re-enter the party.