Below is all of the UPDATED AND REVISED information for Kindergarten registration for the 2020-2021 school year for the Athens City School District. Due to the unexpected COVID-19 closure, the screening dates have been rescheduled for later this summer. Please see all details below.
NEW FOR THIS YEAR:
You can complete all of your registration forms online NOW.
- If you have older student(s) already enrolled at ACSD, you'll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and you can add your new kindergartener from that account.
- If you have only a new kindergartener to ACSD, you will create a new account using the link and directions below.
View the Kindergarten Registration & Health Screening 2020-2021 Flyer.
- Your child MUST BE 5 YEARS OLD ON OR BEFORE August 1, 2020 to be eligible for registration.
- Please bring your child with you
- Plan on being at the school for 45 minutes — 1.5 hours.
- You must arrive at least 45 minutes before the end of the session
- NEW FOR THIS YEAR:
- ALL registration events will be held at the Athens City School District Central Office.
- 21 Birge Drive, Chauncey, Ohio 45719
- Please enter through the front main entrance
Dates & Times (Scheduled by the Building Students Will Be Attending)
- Wednesday, August 5, 2020
- 8:00 - 11:00 am Students Attending The Plains Elementary
- 1:00 - 4:00 pm Students Attending Morrison-Gordon Elementary
- Wednesday, August 12, 2020
- 8:00 - 11:00 am Students Attending East-West Elementary
- 1:00 - 4:00 pm Open for anyone not able to attend during their scheduled time slot
Please Bring the Following Items With You:
- Your Child’s Birth Certificate
- Visa and I-20 for international students (Must provide entry date to the country on the VISA.)
- Legal Residential Parent/Guardian Driver's License or State Issued ID Card
- Your Child’s Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency (i.e. a Utility Bill showing "service at" a physical address, a Property Tax Bill, a Mortgage Bill, a Lease Agreement, etc.—proof must show a physical address,not a P.O. Box)
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
If you are able, you can upload your required documentation when you register your kindergartener on FinalForms.
- Under the New Student Registration Process form, there is a section where you can upload files.
- You can scan your files or take photos of them.
- You can then click the Manage Documents button and upload the saved files from your device to Final Forms.
- They must be in PDF, JPG or PNG format.