Helpful Comprehensive Resource Documents
STUDENT REGISTRATION - Online Only via Infinite Campus
Support Email for Campus Portal Accounts: email@example.com
Directions & Information: Infinite Campus Portal Account Information Sheet
- Download the Campus Parent App from the App Store or Google Play Store. Students use the Campus Student App.
- Enter Our District Name (Athens City) and State (Ohio).
- District Name is Athens City SD.
- Enter your username and password and Go!
- If your app is not working properly, delete the app, reinstall it and enter the District ID above and your login information.
- If you are using the old Campus Portal App, it will no longer be supported.
Infinite Campus Portal Account:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a parent or student portal account
- When you receive your username and password, log in to the parent or student portal. It is recommended that you log on for the first time on a computer instead of the mobile app if possible.
- You will be prompted to change your password the first time you log in. You will need to select a "strong" password. The strength bar will need to turn green for it to be accepted (try using at least 1 letter, number and symbol).
Please email the account below to report attendance for your student(s) to the building they attend:
- AHS: email@example.com
- AMS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Elementary: email@example.com
- Morrison-Gordon Elementary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Plains Intermediate: email@example.com
How do I create a Canvas Parent account?
- Parents/Guardians will need to create their own accounts and it requires them to enter a "pairing code" which must be generated from the student Canvas account.
- If both parents/guardians want a Canvas parent account, two pairing codes will need to be created and used individually for each account.
- Please click here for Directions: Canvas Parent Account: Setup & Use
What is the Canvas Parent App?
- Canvas Parent enhances the potential for parents to engage in their children's education. Parents/guardians can review upcoming or past assignments, check on grades, and receive alerts for student activity.
- Parents can use the Canvas Parent app on Android devices using Android 6.0 or later and iOS devices using iOS 12.0 or later.
Accessing Clever at Home
- Log into Clever.
- Click log in with your ACSD Google account.
- Enter the student's Google account credentials
- email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org - full email address including @athenscsd.org)
- password (i.e. 6 letter word with 2 numbers, all lowercase and no spaces)
- Click on the Program you need to use (i.e. Core5, PowerUp, i-Ready, etc)