Access to 17-18 Data Ends June 30, 2018
- ACCESS TO ALL 2017-2018 DATA on the Infinite Campus parent/student portal ENDS JUNE 30, 2018.
- You will only have access to 17-18 data for your child(ren) until JUNE 30, 2018. Your account remains open all year, but you will not see data for this year after June 30.
- Please download, save and/or print any data/reports you want from your portal account prior to this date.
- Report cards can be run from the portal for all of the elementary schools, Athens Middle School and Athens High School.
Unpaid Fees = Disabled Portal Accounts
- Any unpaid school fees for the 2017-2018 school year are now overdue.
- Please note that even if all school/course fees have been paid, there may be fees for lost/damaged textbooks, library books and sports fees that have been added since you have paid other fees.
- If your account is disabled, you will not be able to see information or report cards for your child(ren) at the close of the school year. If you are a student, you will not be able to access any of your information from your portal account either. Both parent and student portal accounts are disabled when there are outstanding fees.
Portal Account Access and Support
- If you have not logged in to your account recently, please make sure you can log in successfully.
- If your account is disabled, please email email@example.com for information and assistance with your account. This account can provide you with a list of fees due.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE YOU RECEIVE INFORMATION REGARDING FEES OWED, YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT THE SCHOOL OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION OR CLARIFICATION. EACH SCHOOL ASSIGNS, COLLECTS AND RECORDS ITS OWN FEES.
Portal Login & Support
Have a wonderful summer with your families and friends!