We will be distributing textbooks on the following days from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm:
- Tuesday, September 8th : Freshmen and Sophomores
- Wednesday, September 9th: Juniors and Seniors
We will have a make-up day for all students on Monday, September 14th (8:30 am to 1:00 pm).
Teachers will be letting you know throughout this week if you need a textbook or other materials for their course. Please come to the high school with a list of the books or materials that you need in order to make the process run more smoothly. It would be best if you could also have your schedule with you in your vehicle, so that we can ensure that you have gotten all of the materials that you need.
We will use a drive-through method of distribution with stops for each department along the front of the building, starting on the south (stadium/track) entrance to the school building. The departments will be lined up in the following order:
SOCIAL STUDIES (End of the Social Studies Corridor):
- Dearing: AP Government
- Dearing: Honors Government
- Dearing: Sociology
- Chapman: CP Government
- Read: Honors American History
- Read: AP American History
- Horsley: AP European History
- Horsley: CP Government
ENGLISH (End of the English Corridor):
- ALL ENGLISH COURSES WILL DISTRIBUTE A TEXTBOOK!!
MATH/COMPUTER SCIENCE (Main Entrance Awning):
- McNally: Basic Computer Applications
- Begley: Precalculus
- Begley: Calculus
- Begley: College Algebra
- Short: Calculators
ART / VOCATIONAL (Main Entrance Awning):
- Gagliano: All Art Classes
- Ashcraft: All Art Classes
- Hanzel: Woodshop
- Hanzel: Engineering, Drafting Design
WORLD LANGUAGES (Gymnasium Awning):
- Myers: French 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Tuten: Spanish 1, 4, 5 and 6
- Niemeyer: French 1 and 2
We will have a staff member approach your car when you arrive at each pick-up location. Please wear a mask when interacting with staff.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact Mr. Rogers at the High School at (740) 797-4521 (Ext. 1002).
Thank you! We will see you all soon!