On behalf of the East Elementary PTO, welcome to the 2022-2023 school year! We are looking forward to everything this year brings!
We would like to introduce you to the PTO – who we are, what we do, and how you can be involved.
Who are we?
- The East PTO is a registered non-profit focused on supporting the needs of children, teachers, and school staff.
- Every parent, grandparent, guardian, teacher, or adult who loves and cares for a child at East Elementary is automatically a member of our PTO. There are no membership fees, no sign-up sheets, and no minimum requirements for engagement.
- Elected members of the PTO board are listed on our website.
- We also have a sub-committee for Health and Wellness and invite interested members to contact us about participating on that committee.
What do we do?
Our organization supports East Elementary through fundraising efforts, provision of volunteers for school events, and coordination of some school functions. Through fundraising, we are able to support supply purchases, help enhance and maintain school facilities, and bring in outside organizations for school events.
How you can be involved!
- You’re already a member. We would love to have you involved to whatever extent you are able. Our meetings are held monthly and are announced on our website and Facebook page. Join us when you can and don’t be afraid to speak up and join the conversation.
- If you can’t come to meetings, that’s ok! We will communicate volunteer opportunities as they arise. Keep an eye on the previously linked communication sites to stay up to date.
- If you would like to have your email included in our PTO mailing list, CLICK HERE.
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org